- In continuous improvement: We have a single-minded commitment to continuously do better, to improve the way we work, sell and represent our manufacturers.
- That excellence is defined solely by what our customers say it is.
- In despising and opposing bureaucracy and all the mindless barriers it creates.
- In setting ourselves apart by being more focused on our customers than our competitors.
- In selecting our product lines on the basis of strong technical, mechanical and competitive advantage.
- In continuously promoting our product lines in the secondary market to create contractor demand.
- That profit is a natural growth of doing things the right way.